Although I still have my drop pod to glue together, on Wednesday my other half wanted some company whilst she did some bits on the PC so I did a bit of airbrushing. I have now managed to base colour another block of Space Wolves, including the remaining 7 Blood Claws of the large pack I’ve been doing. I’ve got a highlight layer to apply to a the Grey Hunters but this is now over 50% of my actual troops with colour on them 🙂 I’m actually getting to the point where I need to start painting Rhino’s soon.
I have annoyingly noticed that 3 of the 4 Long Fangs I’ve got assembled actually need some quite major filling and work on their backpacks (and in the case of one missile launcher a fur pelt sculpted), so I can’t get them base coated yet. With luck I’ll find a bit of enthusiasm to sort them out – possibly assembling the two heavy bolters at the same time.