As I planned a few weeks back, I took a small hiatus from my Slaughterpriests and put some work into my Realm of Battle boards. I’ve had these boards for at least five years now and have had to contend with models slipping and sliding all over the place when I’ve used them to game on. I also popped into the Swindon Games Workshop and managed to pick up one of the Arcanabulum boards from the new Shattered Dominion Realm of Battle sets which will add a bit of variety when I’m playing games of Age of Sigmar.
Unsurprisingly, I didn’t get the boards finished on my week off as I ended up having boiler services, deliveries and all sorts of bits, but I have got them to a pretty decent standard and it’s largely just down to details left to do and varnishing. I also got my Temple of Skulls painted up at the same time as much of it would need to match the boards.